Additional Summer Programs

VIBES Summer Guide

*Private lessons and studio classes are year-round and continue (month to month). Students are welcome to join our studio classes at anytime. Call us to find a class that best fits your family! 

*Summer Kindermusik http://vibescasper.com/kindermusik-classes/

*Additional Summer Only Camps will start June 11th.  25% of the total camp tuition will be charged at the time of registration and is non-refundable.  The remaining 75% of the camp tuition will be charged on June 1st.  There will be no refunds or credits after June 1st. Note that ongoing lessons and classes are billed monthly. 

*Discount are as follows:  
Year Long Lessons and Classes – Standard multi-student and multi-sibling discounts apply
Summer Kindermusik  – Standard multi-sibling discounts apply, Package discount of $15 ($10 off Session 1 and $5 off Session 2) apply if signed up for both sessions before May 31st.
Additional Summer Camps – 5% Early registration discount for all summer camps apply if registered for before May 1st, 2018.  Standard Multi-class and Multi-sibling discounts do not apply

No Classes Held: July 2nd -July 6th Break for July 4th Week

VIBES Additional Summer Camps At A Glance

10 Week Camps:

Vocal Camp-Ages 10-14

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/vocal-camp-ages-10-14/

Orchestra Jump Start Camp- Beginners 3rd Grade and Up

CLICK http://vibescasper.com/orchestra-jump-start-camp/

Drumline Jump Start Camp- Beginner Ages 10 and Up

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/drumline-jump-start-camp-beginners/

Band Jump Start Up Camp- Beginner Ages 10 and Up

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/band-jump-start-camp-beginners/

Rock N Strings- Jr. High- High School

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/rock-n-strings-camp/

Cello Quartet Camp- Jr. High- High School

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/cello-quartet-camp/

8 Hands Piano Ensemble- Jr.High-High School

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/8-hands-piano-ensemble-camp/

Strings Ensemble Camp-Ages Elementary

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/strings-ensemble-camp/

Six Week Camps:

Summer Singing Princess Camp- Ages 6-9

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/summer-singing-princess-camp/

Ukulele Camp -Ages 6 and Up

CLICK http://vibescasper.com/ukulele-camp/

Two Week Camps:

Prince & Princess Violin Camp- Ages 4.5-9

CLICK http://vibescasper.com/prince-princess-violin-camp/

Super Hero Keys Camp- Ages 4.5-9

CLICKhttp://vibescasper.com/super-hero-keys-camp/

1 Day Camp:

Summer Clinic With Troopers- High School

 

 

Share this page!
Facebookpinterestmailby feather