Prince & Princess Violin Camp

Calling all prince and princesses!!

Ages 4.5-9

Four 45-minute classes in a two week camp- Tuition $65

5% Early registration discount for all summer camps apply if registered for before May 1st, 2018.

Calling all prince and princesses, join us for this wonderful royal camp where students will learn all about the violin, create their own box violin, and meet new friends! This fun exploratory class will run June 19, 21, 26, 28 from 11:00-11:45am.

Also check out our Kindermusik 6- week and 5-week camps:http://vibescasper.com/kindermusik-classes/

And the Super Hero Keys Camp:http://vibescasper.com/super-hero-keys-camp/

Sign up now! Early registration will guarantee your child’s spot in the camp. 5% Early registration discount for all summer camps apply if registered for before May 1st, 2018.  Standard Multi-class and Multi-sibling discounts do not apply. All students need to be registered no later than one week before the camp starts. 25% of the total camp tuition will be charged at the time of registration and is non-refundable.  The remaining 75% of the camp tuition will be charged on June 1st.  There will be no refunds or credits after June 1st. Note that ongoing lessons and classes are billed monthly.

Share this page!
Facebookpinterestmailby feather